So I’m finally getting around to doing some of the awards I’ve been nominated for! Sorry for the wait guys but know I really appreciate you all nominating me to do this! I was nominated by Jessica @ The Awkward Book Blogger, Emily @ Emily M. Bird, & Amy @ Curiouser & Curiouser (Thank you!) so be sure to head over and check all of their blogs out guys!
Also sorry in advance for the long post, I did have 15 questions to answer!
- Include the award image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award: Okoto Enigma!
- Tell your readers three things about yourself and answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate ten to twenty other bloggers and notify them on their blogs
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favorite post!
Three (extremely random and weird) Facts About Me
- I have recently become obsessed with playing Dungeons & Dragons (It’s cool!)
- I really, really, really love sloths
- If I could cover every part of myself in glitter all of the time I’d do it
Who is your ultimate OTP/book boyfriend/book girlfriend?
Well…..since this was NOT book specific I’m 100% going with Aragorn and Arwen because I would fight anyone and everyone who tried to break up this OTP!
What is one book/series you can’t love without?
Okay well besides the obvious choice of Harry Potter I’ll go with The Hobbit because without it I wouldn’t have the perfection that is called Middle Earth.
Any pet peeves?
Dog-earring book pages, people who chew with their mouths open, & people who talk loudly in the movie theater. (THERE ARE SO MANY MORE TOO!)
What is one thing you’d like to accomplish before the end of this year?
Maybe take out a significant chunk of my enormous TBR……that’d be great.
Weird: Why did the chicken actually cross the road? (get as creative as you’d like with your response)
The chicken crossed the road to escape my futile attempts to pet it.
What is your favorite opening sentence from a book?
“People often shit themselves when they die” – Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Not only do I find this the most hilarious first sentence ever I feel it sets the tone of the story pretty well right away too.
Who is your favorite villain from a book?
AIDAN from “Illuminae” by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
What is the first book to make you cry?
I honestly don’t remember that far back but probably “The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe” by C.S. Lewis which I read in 4th grade and absolutely blubbered like a baby because of a certain death…… ya’ll should know if you’ve read this book too!
Favorite book cover?
Random. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would you choose?
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Why did you start a blog?
Because of course I love books and wanted a way to share my bookish thoughts and feelings, especially since no one I know is even remotely into books the way I am!
What are you most proud of in your life?
Nothing major but I suppose in all honesty I’m proud of the fact that I’m not some horrible child to my parents, that I didn’t get all into drugs or other messed up things and made them want to disown me. Kind of a weird answer but that’s true.
What’s the last film you watched and did you enjoy it?
I think the last movie (not TV show) I watched was Kong: Skull Island and it was pretty good, mostly action.
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Teleportation, because I’m a lazy sack of crap who wants to be able to skip the travel part of things and go where I want when I want.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I actually really dread these kinds of questions because the honest answer is I don’t know, I go with the flow. I supposed I hope to at least be married in 5 years and traveling.
- What is your favorite game to play? (physical, board, card, video, any kind!)
- Werd/Random: Do you like sloths as well, why or why not?
- Would you rather live in a fantasy or sci-fi world?
- What book are you looking forward to the most in 2017?
- If you could go to one big event anywhere in the world what would it be? (concert, party, launch, award show, etc)
I’ll Nominate Some of My Newer Followers!
Maggie D @ Books, Books, Murder