I was nominated for this award by Michelle over at Book Adventures! Make sure you guys go check out her blog, she’s always doing great features!
Here Are The Rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate a number of blogs you choose.
- Link your nominees and let them know they are nominated
I’m not very good at coming up with facts about myself especially since I use a lot of them up on all of these blog award nominations! So bear with me please!
7 Random Facts About Me:
- My absolute favorite food on the face of this Earth is pizza, I could eat it all day if I could. Seriously, I have a problem.
- I have a serious phobia of butterflies and moths and BEFORE you start laughing at that there’s a name for it: Lepidopterophobia. I run screaming from those bastards.
- I like to go snowmobiling in the winter and trust me if you lived in North Dakota where we have tons of snow for over half the year, you’d find something to do in it too! It’s one of the few recreational snow things to do for me since there are zero hills out here.
- My favorite movie series of all time is “The Lord of the Rings”.
- One time, I got to hold a baby kangaroo and it was awesome. (That’s the most random fact on this list)
- Whenever I get the chance I love to go horseback riding, which I only get to do once in a blue moon.
- I refuse to eat anything with peppers in it, ever. I do not enjoy them at all, sometimes you can slip them into food and trick me but that’s rare.
Honestly I have like 3 of these blog awards to do so I’m going to nominate everyone in the last one. Sorry! I’m lame!