It’s that time of the year again! I just love doing this tag, also if you’d like to do this as well then consider yourself tagged!
I was tagged to do this by Norees @ No Reads Too Great, so be sure to head over and check out her blog and answers as well! Thanks Norees, I was actually really looking forward to doing this one!
***If you know the original creator let me know in the comments so I can tag them!****
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I usually just try and stick to one unless it’s slow then I’ll read 2 at a time. But never more than 2, I do not have the attention span for that!
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
Once one book slows down, if I start feeling like I’m slogging through I’ll switch books.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Sometimes, but for the most part I just stick with the one I was using.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
I carry my books around in my bag wherever I go and then when I’m at home they usually sit on my nightstand.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
Usually in the evening after dinner when I have my free time.
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
Depends on the book! If it’s a slower book I can maybe sit there for half an hour or 20 minutes. If I’m actually enjoying the book I can read for a few hours in one sitting.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Dust jacket on, unless it’s an odd one that isn’t fitted to the book properly then I’ll take it off. But pretty much every time I’ll just leave it on, it doesn’t bother me.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting up, sometimes I’ll by laying down and reading on my side but then I start to doze off so I usually try and just sit up while reading.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yes! You never know when you’ll be able to squeeze in some extra reading time!
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
I used to do quite often but now I don’t do it at all. I only go on Goodreads to update what I started reading and then when I finish.
If you’d like to give this tag a try then go right ahead! Have fun!