This doesn’t include novellas or graphic novels!
I was trying to think of a post I could do of book recommendations that kind of broke the mold a little bit. You know, not the typical “fantasy recs” or “sci-fi recs” (which I still love by the way!). PLUS everyone could use a good, short book every once in a while right?
I will link each title to my full review as well, if you’re interested!
This was “created” by Lost in a Story!
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next week!
Check out my other editions of “Down The TBR Hole” here