I feel like I had to add that “Saw Franchise” bit in because Jigsaw Book Tag doesn’t get the point across as well I feel, someone might think this is a literal Jigsaw Book Tag, which it isn’t! This is based off of the Saw Franchise (or the latest ‘Jigsaw’ movie which I have not seen yet). I thought this would be a fantastic tag to do in October since I like to do as many Halloween/spooky posts as possible!
1.) You wake up in The Room, who wakes up with you?
- Someone You Choose – Mustang (Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown)
- She’s super smart and fantastic at strategizing, I’d definitely want her help with Jigsaw’s puzzles!
- The Brains – Victor Vale (Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Also super smart but has a bit of a temper and can control pain. He’d be super useful that’s for sure!
- The Brawn – Ragnar Volarus (Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown)
- One of the only “brawny” characters I could think of but he’s perfect because he’s super loyal and I would definitely want him protecting me!
- Someone Jigsaw Would Choose – Raven (Zero Repeat Forever by Gabrielle Prendergast)
- There actually aren’t many characters I feel would fit Jigsaw’s views, he chooses them based off of how they waste their lives. Raven fits this since I feel she “wastes” this by being so damn pessimistic and rude. Like I said it isn’t much but it’s what I could come up with!
- Someone On The Outside Looking For You – Nemesis (The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid)
- Nemesis’ whole job was protecting those she loves and shes built for everything needed to do that, so basically a total badass. I think I’d be found before doing any puzzles with her searching for me!
2.) You’re starting the game and the first puzzle takes someone out; who dies first?
Raven, because I’d be getting rid of her at some point. Why not now? Besides….I couldn’t handle her pessimism for long in this situation!
3.) You’ve made it to the steam room. You need a partner to go through the maze while you switch a lever to shoot hot steam for them to make it through. Who is your partner?
Mustang, like I said she’s great at strategizing and she’s also very physically strong as well.
4.) Oops, your partner died! Now you are strapped to the Shotgun Carousel. Who do you shoot in the face?
Crap! Well I suppose I’d have to pick Victor for this one, I mean….at least he could turn the pain down? Ragnar is a precious cinnamon roll and must make it until the end!
5.) You and the last character are about to escape. Then Billy the Puppet strolls in and tells you it’s up to a coin toss to see who survives. Heads you survive, tails the other character survives.
Wow, I actually won the coin toss! Thank goodness! Although I’m sad to see Ragnar go….
Tag! You’re It!
(As usual do not feel obligated to do this tag if you don’t want to and sorry if you’ve done this one already, feel free to ignore this! Also if you’d like to do this tag but were not specifically tagged, consider yourself tagged!)