I was nominated for this award by Grace at Quirky and Peculiar and also Shivalika at Whimsy Journals! Thank you both so much for nominating me and sorry it took me so long to do this post, I have a TON of tags and awards to do still. Make sure you, readers, check out these ladies’ lovely blogs too!
(This award is given to smaller bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.)
- Acknowledge the blog(s) that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
(Both Grace’s and Shivalika’s rules for this award differed so I just went with Shivalika’s since hers had one more question than Grace’s. Also I no longer qualify for this award since I do have 200 followers, just so you all know now I can’t be nominated anymore! Big thanks to all of you followers too, love you guys!)
Also since I got nominated twice I will be answering 21 questions plus 11 random facts about myself…this will be a long-ass post.
1.) If you could become an author, would you?
Oh definitely, I love reading and I love writing and I’m decent at both. Well I like to think so anyways. It would be a lot of hard work and a lot of time consumed if I tried, I’m just not that serious about it to try though.
2.) Are you a fan of sports? Watching? Playing?
Not playing, that’s for sure, I royally suck at sports and I get super nervous to participate in any because of it. I hated gym class for that reason alone, kind of like stage fright.
I am a very casual fan though, my two favorite sports would be baseball and American football. (Minnesota Twins & Green Bay Packers) I say casual because I watch whenever I feel like it and don’t follow them closely.
3.) If you could live anywhere in the world but never leave your house (there). Where would you live?
Well if I can never leave the house I’m hoping it’s at least a nice one. So I’d probably want to live in London, England. My Great-Grandmother was from there and I at least know how to speak English. It would be the most realistic option for me and I would just straight up love it.
4.) What are your favorite kind of shoes?
Depends on the season for me really because I love flip flops because then I don’t have to worry about finding socks. I hate socks. Then in when it’s too cold I LOVE wearing boots. So I guess I’d have to just go with flip flops because there’s no fuss, you just slip them on.
5.) If you could use time travel to go to one place in time where would it be? Why?
Ummmmm……well I’m gonna assume I can go anywhere as well as when so I’ll say the 1650’s Caribbean. Even more specific, probably Nassau. Ya know because…..pirates.
6.) What is your dream car/vehicle?
Easy. 1967 Chevy Impala. You know why.
7.) What would you change about the internet if you could?
Probably less trolls and rude people. Which would never happen but I can dream.
8.) What is something that you wish existed but doesn’t?
In general: magic.
More specific: lightsabers.
9.) If you could become anything in the world what would it be?
The Dovahkiin because of reasons. Also for those of you who don’t know….I’m talking about Skyrim. (I also really love this gif)
10.) What’s your all time favorite book character? Why?
Fred and George Weasley, I can’t have one without the other. I’m going with them because I’ve been reading Harry Potter since I was a kid and I’ve known these characters the longest. Plus they’re just my all time favorites.
1.) Your favorite chocolate?
Cadbury, I get that from my great-grandma who also loved it and was also British. Nothing sucks more than being an American and loving Cadbury because I can never get the ones I want!
2.) Your favorite color?
I’m always really up in the air about this one but I’ll go with green, matches my eyes.
3.) Your favorite flower?
Stargazer lilies, but really I love all lily flowers. Plus lily is kind of fun to say.
4.) Your favorite street food?
Hot dogs. That counts as a street food right? I don’t know! I love hot dogs though, smothered in onions of course.
5.) Your current favorite book?
Ooooooo, current. “Illuminae” by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. You can check my review out here if you wanna know why!
6.) Current favorite TV series?
“Black Sails”. Why you may ask? Pirates. (I think you may have guessed by know but I love pirates). Also many a-hot man.
7.) Most played song on your playlist?
Ummm….I actually don’t know but let’s just guess that it’s probably a Fall Out Boy song.
8.) Would you prefer an indifferent hero or a villain who loves you?
DEFINITELY a villain who loves me! Because love and because most villains are drop dead sexy!
Exhibit A: Loki
Exhibit B: Magneto (Well YOUNG Magneto anyways)
And there are definitely many others, for sure. My point is: I’d go with the villain.
9.) Pizza or pasta?
I think maybe you guys already know this but PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA!!!
10.) A sea side hideaway or a cottage tucked in mountains?
This is sort of a tough one since I’d really just like either one but I’ll go with cottage in the mountains.
11.) Leonardo DiCaprio or Chris Hemswoth?
MY GOD! SHIVALIKA, WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS?
But I think I’ll just have to go with Leo, I’ve admired him longer and have pretty much all of his movies.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love RPG video games, mostly of the fantasy kind such as Skyrim and Dragon Age.
- I LOVE classic rock music, which is a problem for me since nobody else really does. And it’s a HARDCORE obsession too. (AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, and Motley Crue being my favorites)
- I’ve always wanted a horse and my parents never got me one which makes no sense since I’ve lived out in the country my whole life.
- I used to try and play Quidditch out in my yard when I was younger (probably like 10 maybe) by using an assortment of sports balls and my mom’s broom. (I was so cool)
- I love stealing people’s hoodies. (I know, I’m awful)
- I HATE spending large sums of money, I seriously start getting anxious. By the way anything over $100, pretty much stresses me out and I don’t know why.
- I hate playing Monopoly, everyone always kicks my ass at it too (I just suck at it, who likes playing stuff they suck at? Not me.)
- I mentioned this in one of my answers already but I HATE wearing socks. It’s a hassle for me, I hate having to find them and put them on when I could just slip my shoes on.
- I like collecting blankets….I have a blanket hoarding issue. They’re just so pretty and sooooft that I have to have them! Especially if they have my favorite characters or stuff on them!
- I also have a massive collection of movies (I have run out of room for them all) and I’ve lost count of how many I own. But it’s got to be around 300-400 at least, just a guess. (I honestly could be in danger of being a hoarder if I didn’t like organizing all of these things so much).
- I have a pretty new found interest in anime, it’s all my boyfriend watches pretty much so I gave it a shot and liked it. I would say my 3 favorites are Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and Attack on Titan. I have only seen a few episodes of Naruto so don’t talk to me about it because I’m a noob at it still and Netflix didn’t have like the last 3 episodes of FMA so I haven’t seen the end. :p
- Who is your favorite super hero and why?
- What is your favorite fictional world, besides Hogwarts? (Sorry but that’s probably a majority of people’s answers and I want you to think outside the box, I know I’m evil)
- What’s your favorite book that got turned into a movie/TV series?
- What is your favorite sea creature?
- Would you rather rid the world of “Fifty Shades of Gray” or “Twilight”?
- Tom Hiddleston or Chris Evans? (Because Shivalika gave me more evil ideas for questions)
- What is your favorite kind of soda? If you don’t drink soda then what is your favorite drink?
- What is your favorite snack/food that didn’t originate in your country?
- Who is your favorite actor and your favorite actress?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- What is your favorite movie/TV show theme song?
(Sorry if you’ve been nominated already or if you have more than 200 followers! I tried my best to check on both of these before selecting you!)